Introducing The Weymouth Group New Homes Sales and Marketing Team. Since 1984, The Weymouth Group has assisted builders and developers in every facet of New Homes Sales, Marketing, Land Acquisitions, and Construction. With over 4000 homes marketed and sold, The Weymouth Group has sharpened themselves into skilled negotiators helping builders protect the bottom line, increase profits and allow you, as the builder to do what YOU do best – Build a great home.
“I recommended the Weymouth Group to another builder who was looking for a sales and marketing team. I told him to make only one call: Chris and Debbie of the Weymouth Group and let them do the rest. Since I hired the Weymouth Group 8 years ago, my sales profits have increased, my customer satisfaction has gone through the roof and the sales cancellations have gone to almost zero.”
Chris Weymouth has been a licensed agent since 1991. Chris has won numerous volume and sales awards from HBAM, NVCBIA, as well as the Rookie Sales Person of the Year. He has helped many of Maryland’s finest builders achieve their sales and marketing goals. Recently, Chris owned and operated his own real estate brokerage where he honed his skills in contracts and expert client representation. Some builders Chris has represented: Burkard Homes, Crusader Homes, Patapsco Homes, CGC Builders, ITI Construction, Harmony Builders, Hallmark Builders, Koch Homes, Wormald Development, William Douglas Homes, and Bozzuto Homes.
“We have worked with many agents over our lifetime and we feel that Chris is the most knowledgeable and ethical real estate agent we have ever met”. The Bowles
Debbie Luber Weymouth has been a licensed real estate agent since 1984 and also has won numerous awards for sales and marketing excellence with HBAM. Debbie has been one of the most sought after experts in her field of New Homes Sales and Marketing. Debbie was also known as the “Trainer of the New Homes Sales Trainers” and her systems have been adopted by nationally renowned New Home Sales speakers and trainers. Debbie’s sales and marketing background includes Williamsburg Builders, Hallmark Builders and William Douglas Homes, Trafalgar House/Capital Homes and Patriot Homes.
“I have known Debbie all these years and her association in the building industry. I have never met anyone with more integrity, knowledge and honesty as I have with Debbie Weymouth. To me, that is the key to my partnerships in my business.”
Tammy Brill has Served on Senior Management Team for large regional builders. Tammy oversaw every aspect from forecasting and managing sales to managing employees in each division. Involved in regional market research and analyses. Responsibilities included set up and operation of Design Centers along the East Coast. Worked closely with multiple vendors and subcontractors to resolve issues and ensure simultaneous “state of the art” customer product selections and company profit. Provided staff sales training; planned and presented yearly sales projections and budgets for the design division; and worked closely with architecture, estimating, purchasing, and production. Responsibilities included marketing and merchandising award-winning model homes throughout the East Coast, thereby “creating the dream” for homebuyers.
We would love the opportunity to assist your company in achieving its sales goals in this very turbulent New Home Sales market. The Weymouth Group is sought out by small and large builder, agents and developers alike seeking advice and services ranging from product positioning, in-depth market analysis, plan design, shopping, sales training, marketing and sales and land acquisitions.
Our Marketing Services include all of the following:
– Expert representation from ALL our sales and Marketing Team with ONE contact person
– Model Home attendance as needed
– OPEN HOUSE program for inventory homes
– SIGNAGE DESIGN and MANAGEMENT for site and directional signs
– In depth PRODUCT POSITIONING ANALYSIS and COMPARATIVE MARKET STUDIES
– PRODUCT DESIGN CONSULTATION and MARKET TRENDS ANALYSIS
– Model Home MERCHANDISING and DESIGN Consultation
– Marketing of your product including HOME TOURS, MRIS DATABASE, PROFESSIONAL BROCHURES
– WEB Site Presence on many of the nation and local web sites – REALTOR, Zillow, Trulia and more.
– Weekly SALES & MARKETING MEETINGS
– In Depth and Comprehensive CLIENT FOLLOW UP PROGRAMS
– Contract Creation, Preparation and Consultation
– Expert CONSTRUCTION to PERMANENT FINANCING Consultation and Implementation
– BROCHURE DESIGN and CREATION
– HIGHLY TRAINED SALES INDIVIDUALS in Sales, Marketing, Model Demonstration, Site Plan Reading, & Construction Drawing Reading
– CSP CERTIFIED – Past/Current Recipients of the HBAM Certified Sales Person designations
– All Post CONTRACT SERVICING including, OPTIONS SELECTIONS, POST CLOSE IN WALK THROUGHs, LOAN TRACKING, SETTLEMENT SERVICES, FINAL WALK THROUGHs
– LAND ACQUISITIONS, Development Consultation and Sales
– Expert Client Representation allowing what you do best – BUILD HOMES
We know that there is no other company out there today that has our level of expertise, client care, ethical background, knowledge and desire. We hope to work with you to help you achieve all your home building goals.