1. THE WEYMOUTH GROUP of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRE gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our records:
· Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
· Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
· Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. THE WEYMOUTH GROUP of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRE uses this information to:
· Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
· Notify you of updates to our sites.
· Notify you of relevant products and services.
· Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
· Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
· Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information. THE WEYMOUTH GROUP of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRE does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. THE WEYMOUTH GROUP of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRE may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by, but not limited to. Local REALTOR Associations, KWRI, The MD Real Estate Commission together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
7. THE WEYMOUTH GROUP of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRE utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your registration. Just Login first. Then you can change your preferences.
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.